We are grateful to those who choose to work with Jewish Youth Network, ensuring Jewish continuity. The multiplier effect of life insurance is an outstanding strategy to help the Jewish community far beyond your personal finances.
A charitable gift of life insurance is a pioneering way to deliver a legacy gift to JYN. There are several ways to donate life insurance.
How Life Insurance works:
- You may contribute a new or existing policy by transferring the policy to Jewish Youth Network.
- You name Jewish Youth Network as the owner and beneficiary of the policy.
- There are substantial benefits to both you and our center.
- The premium payments will provide you with an income tax deduction.
- The endowed gift to our center will be substantially larger than the amount used to fund the insurance policy.
- The insurance policy proceeds pass directly to Chabad outside of your estate and are not subject to probate or estate taxation.
- Gifts of life insurance are extremely affordable for younger donors, allowing them the opportunity to make sizable gifts.
- This is a wonderful opportunity for young leaders to make a defining statement about the Jewish future.
Always speak with a professional before making any decisions. For more information please contact our office.